Raw Shilajit Solid
93 in stock
- Free Shipping within India including villages.
- 100% Original Products
- World Wide Shipping(DHL, Fdex)
- Shilajit contains Fulvic acid, Humins, and Humic Acids, which have antibacterial and antiviral properties. The ultimate culmination is a perfect blend of essential minerals and nutrients to restore your balance. Houseofsaffron pure shilajit gold dust will keep you one step ahead by detoxifying the mind and will equip your body to deal with your lifestyle.
- Houseofsaffron Pure Shilajit in Purified Raw Solid Form. This variety is most potent Shilajit.
- Our Shilajit can be taken both by Men and Women.
- The above information is for general purposes only. Individual results may vary.
- Take 2-3 threads of Bunch Kesar
- Dip saffron threads in 20 ml of lukewarm water/milk for at least 15-20 minutes
- Use this mixture for seasoning the dish or milk
1. What are the benefits of Gold in Shilajit?
Pure Shilajit Resin when mixed with edible gold, can do wonders for boosting the overall health, such as- It helps improve cognitive abilities (learning, concentration, memory), maintains healthy and glowing skin and is an overall health rejuvenator.
2. Which form of Gold is added into Shilajit Resin Gold Dust?
It is added with the benefits of Swarna Vang and Gold Vark. Swarna Vang is the powdered form of edible gold and Gold Vark are thin foil sheets of Gold. Both Swarn Vang and Gold Vark are natural rejuvenators that helps promote a healthy body and stimulated mind.
3. What are the benefits of Swarna Vang and Gold Vark?
Swarna Vang used in Pure Shilajit Resin is safe for consumption and helps in treating urinary tract infections, improving digestion, good for eye health and is considered as a natural aphrodisiac and overall health rejuvenator. Swarna Vark is really useful in providing relief form Joint pain or inflammation, improving physical strength and brain health, maintains good skin health and even helps in regulating and maintaining the body temperature.
4. Can we take Shilajit Gold Dust before meals?
As Shilajit Resin is acidic in nature, it is advised to have it only after having meals.
5. How gold dust is better than normal Shilajit Resin and other forms?
Shilajit Resin is a blend of 80+ essential vitamins and minerals including humic and fulvic acid. It is a wonderful product for improving strength, stamina and immunity. But when Shilajit Resin is mixed with Gold Dust it has other amazing benefits as well such as: improves memory and learning, helps relieve joint pain, promotes better and faster muscle recovery, maintain healthy and youthful skin.
6. Does it contains any other heavy metals?
No, it doesn’t contain any heavy metals and is even tested by a lab attested with National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) for purity.
7. Can Women have Shilajit Resin?
Yes, Both men and women above the age of 18 years can have Shilajit Resin Gold Dust.
8. Do we need to follow a vegetarian diet to have Shilajit Gold Dust?
. Yes it is recommended to follow a vegetarian diet to get effective and desired results.
9. Is there any side effect of Shilajit Resin with gold dust?
Our Pure Shilajit is sourced from high altitude mountains where the environment is pristine and free from pollutants. Made with pure and natural ingredients Pure Shilajit Resin is chemical free, hence safe for regular use. Also, Shilajit is pure and has been tested by a lab attested with National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) for purity.
There are no reviews yet.